Solstice - casual dining?

ladylemondrop

We are cruising solstice in eastern med in september, as we have children they have allocated early dining time - 6:15pm, my concern being if we feel this is a bit early, (I would prefer seven thirty) is there anywhere that we can eat that is more flexible/casual?

We are cruising solstice in eastern med in september, as we have children they have allocated early dining time - 6:15pm, my concern being if we feel this is a bit early, (I would prefer seven thirty) is there anywhere that we can eat that is more flexible/casual?

Solstice has many other more casual dining options.

• Bistro on Five ($5 pp charge)
  • The Grill ( hamburgers, etc. - May be limited hours in the evening. I am not sure when they stop serving)
  • AquaSpa Cafe ( not sure of serving hours in evening)
  • OceanView Cafe (buffet) - Is open in the evening but a smaller selection than at lunchtime - including pasta and pizza.
  • Room Service is also available if the kids are really tired after a long day in port.

FYI---The Aqua Spa Café closes after lunch. It is the same staff that works in Murano on most ships but could be in other specialty restaurants on Solstice.

The one great thing about X is you can order room service and it is the same menu as the MDR for the evening.

Archived