Breakfast on Pacific Dawn.

Rossco82

Hi, Are croissant included in the breakfast on Pacific Dawn???

Yes they do, and they have the most beautiful pastries as well. and the pancakes are to die for....... I could go on and on, but won't :eek:

We set sail in 15 days and I cannot wait. :D Just thinking about the breakfasts are making my mouth water!!!!!!

Yes they do, and they have the most beautiful pastries as well. and the pancakes are to die for....... I could go on and on, but won't :eek:

We set sail in 15 days and I cannot wait. :D Just thinking about the breakfasts are making my mouth water!!!!!!

And dont forget the french toast in the dining room. I said to the kids at breakfast the other day where will be this time in 3 weeks and they rattled off some places and i told them eating french toast. LOL

Hi, Are croissant included in the breakfast on Pacific Dawn???

Yes, croissants are on the breakfast menu.

My 11 year old discoverd them for the first time and couldn't get enough. He like to call them breakfast bun's, however it took a few goes to work out how to cut them open without making a complete mess. One lady at our table refered to it as "The Great croissant Masacre" lol..

Breakfast on the PD was always beautiful. It's worth taking to time to sit back and relax and be served. The buffet was nice too, but it's a bit chaotic and rushed for me.

Deidre.

You really like rubbing it in don't you?? Shame we won't be there to share a late night drink with you in the Atrium this time :(

Breakfast on the PD was always beautiful. It's worth taking to time to sit back and relax and be served. The buffet was nice too, but it's a bit chaotic and rushed for me.

Deidre.

I agree. We alternated between the Buffet and the restaurant, depending on our plans for the day. If it was a port day and we had early shore tours we went to the buffet, but if it was a leisurely day, we went to the restaurant.

Not just any pancakes either! Every day was a different pancake; banana, blueberry, apple, plain etc, etc & the maple syrup was divine:D.

I have always eaten breakfast in the buffet and noticed that everyday the pancakes were different. Is it true you can get plain pancakes everyday in the restaurant? (my fussy kids don't like the ones with 'stuff' in them :rolleyes:).

I have always eaten breakfast in the buffet and noticed that everyday the pancakes were different. Is it true you can get plain pancakes everyday in the restaurant? (my fussy kids don't like the ones with 'stuff' in them :rolleyes:).

I think it is likely you can order them in the dining room. I always ordered a muffin because I find that the toast is so hard you could pave the streets with it. The waiter happily took my order for a toasted English muffin (even though it is not on the menu) to go with my egg. I learnt I had to say "English muffin" because the first day I was given a sweet muffin (cup cake type of muffin). :):)

Best of luck getting your plain pancakes. :)

Evon.

Yup you can. I can never say no to pancakes :p Although I only had breakfast in the dining room once, I loved going to the buffet each morning and seeing what pancake flavour of the day was :D

And in case anyone likes yogurt, when we went to breakfast we grabbed a couple extras of the small tubs of yogurt, and popped them into the little bar fridge in our room. That way, if we felt like a snack in the afternoon, we didnt have to go all the way to the buffet.

Archived