Review - Liberty 04/11/09 (Includes review of Deluxe Penthouse Suite)

Nezmo

Thanks for the great pictures of a Penthouse suite too! If you have a video I look forward to seeing it! I have not seen pictures of the bathroom and dressing room. We are going on the Triumph in July. We are excited this is our first penthouse suite! I hope I don't get in trouble for changing the thread. I'm new at this.:confused:

• 2 weeks later...
Answering the other questions so far (I need to learn how to multiple quote)...

We did a catamaran in Ocho Rios. Both privately booked and tons of fun (small numbers on the boats too).

How/who/where/website/how much etc did you do the above with and was it worth it? Love your u tube videos...

• 2 months later...
How/who/where/website/how much etc did you do the above with and was it worth it? Love your u tube videos...
Sorry, I'm way late responding. The cat was the Cool Jazz but I did not organize the tour. A friend on here did. If you still need the details I'll find them for you and respond.

Thanks for the great pictures of a Penthouse suite too! If you have a video I look forward to seeing it! I have not seen pictures of the bathroom and dressing room. We are going on the Triumph in July. We are excited this is our first penthouse suite! I hope I don't get in trouble for changing the thread. I'm new at this.:confused:
I'm probably too late but note that we did not have a Penthouse Suite. We had one of the two Deluxe Penthouse Suites only available on the Liberty. They are quite different from the Penthouse Suites.

• 1 month later...
Here's some more photos:

111569584.jpg

111569566.jpg

111569563.jpg

111569564.jpg

111569571.jpg

AHHH !!!! It is the ugly, unusable hairdryer !!!!!! Is that kind the standard in all the cabins!!!????? I will never understand who decided that they were a good idea to put in the cabins for guest use!!! The Disney cruise line had that style too, and it was useless !

• 5 weeks later...

Question for you...When you sailed were you platinum? We are booked in this category for our up coming cruise and are very excited...I read where it sounds like you had a problem with the VIP printing on you fun pass...When you checked in you didn't have it on you fun pass but had no problems? Is this right. I'm in contact w/three or four people at carnival including my normal PVP to see if I can get it fixed before we go. Also if you weren't platinum when you cruised did you get any other perks besides VIP Boarding?

Thanks for your help!!

• 4 months later...

Here are some pictures from cabin #9199. The first is of the deck. The second is of the bathroom in the master suite; sink, toilet, and bath tub with jets. The third is of the bathroom in the main living area; sink, toilet and large shower. The fourth is of the main living area; wrap around couch with a pull out bed and coffee table. Two fold down bunks, large flat screen TV, large windows looking out the front of the ship. Plus two chairs and an end table. Fifth picture is of the master suite king size bed large flat panel tv.

DSC_0384.jpg.22aac921b737e8f674e4e4887ae12de4.jpg

DSC_0390.jpg.f98d1a93bcd599ca3c2edcdf08f179d1.jpg

DSC_0393.jpg.d5305b031e54c9ea6628b2aa68946a0d.jpg

DSC_0385.jpg.3179fe62a344b5e16182865862525ef8.jpg

DSC_0386.jpg.2a48e6ef7f2b962c258f41b9fe9acaaa.jpg

Picture 1: Master Suite looking to the living area

Picture 2: Walk-in closet in the master suite

Picture 3: Looking in to the cabin from the door way with both beds down

Picture 4: Looking towards the bar area with both beds up.

Picture 5: Carnival Liberty, cabin 9199 is the five windows on the left side above the Bridge. There is an identical cabin, 9200 on the other side of the ship. These are the only two suites like that on the entire ship.

This cabin was absolutely incredible. We really loved it, something we probably won't do again, but it is an awesome cabin! The view out the 5 front windows is very cool. Every time we pulled in to port we would just sit in our cabin and watched the ship pull in. We had stunning views from the 5 windows and from the deck. The deck was huge, but the only down side is that it get's very hot in the sun. All in all though a fantastic cabin!

DSC_0387.jpg.2057f62fc385c5f9890b26c2373bb631.jpg

DSC_0391.jpg.257211e35277c83d9f32b6612a6e7962.jpg

DSC_0392.jpg.3c3867a071cea2db0b18cf6b98dc8f93.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg.b19cd9ad4ba2058e75fa4939c8ccc851.jpg

DSC_0539.jpg.be28f0a4216ff9ee5e0c6600d2bbf874.jpg

I'm not able to access the pics. Says you need a password? I'm interested in seeing the pics as we're are thinking of booking one of these suites.

I'm having the same problem and I really want to see those pics LOL:p

I can't see them either.

Pics are not working for me either need password...can you repost?:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
Ship: Carnival Liberty

Sailing: 04/11/09

Itinerary: Western Caribbean – Miami, at sea, Cozumel, at sea, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios, at sea, Miami

Cabin: 9200

Thanks! I will bypass Carnival as well..

No celebrity in my future and no Carnival? I did want to try the Splendor, but as food is a good part of my cruise... guess not!

Thanks for the cool review and really neat pictures. For those of us who are unable to afford the deluxe penthouse, I am grateful for the awesome photos. I can't believe how big it is and how homey.

I don't think its snobbish to desire that others have decent manners. My father would have probably said something to them, thats the kind of house I grew up in. People just don't have common courtesy much anymore. But I feel that a letter to CCL will get noticed. Customers will stop paying the upcharge to eat there if others treat it like a Burger King. It seems like it defeats the purpose of creating a "true steakhouse" feel.

Thanks again and I am excited for my first balcony on Glory in a week. :)

Archived