My cruise is no longer showing on RCCL's website - any suggestions???

I'm leaving tomorrow for a last-minute cruise on the Monarch. I booked the cruise last weekend and it's been on the website all week. Tonight I went to get some information and the website says I don't have any cruises booked. I tried to manually enter my reservation number in the My Cruises section but the message says "At this time we are not able to add your reservation to your My Cruises account." Needless to say, I'm a little freaked out and they are closed for the evening so I can't call. I already completed and printed out my SetSail Pass earlier this week. Do you think I'm ok?

Sorry for the slight panic attack. :rolleyes:

I'm leaving tomorrow for a last-minute cruise on the Monarch. I booked the cruise last weekend and it's been on the website all week. Tonight I went to get some information and the website says I don't have any cruises booked. I tried to manually enter my reservation number in the My Cruises section but the message says "At this time we are not able to add your reservation to your My Cruises account." Needless to say, I'm a little freaked out and they are closed for the evening so I can't call. I already completed and printed out my SetSail Pass earlier this week. Do you think I'm ok?

The reason it says that is that the ship leaves in less than 24 hours! Go and have a good time, that is what it is all about:D

Don't freak out. It's normal for the reservation to disappear from the website just before the cruise date. Also, it will take about a week after you get back for your cruise to show up as a past cruise.

Can confirm as the above say, "No Worries". This is routine op's for RCCL and all other cruise lines.

They have closed out the reservations and submitted them to Homeland Security and Customs.

Have a great cruise!

Rick and Deirdra

Thank you all for the quick replies! I feel like an idiot... I guess I just thought it would mention something about the cruise somewhere once I logged in.

Anyway, I appreciate it more than you know. I can go to sleep now and know that rest and relaxation are only 1 day away!

These days its easy to panic with all the failures of business and such.

Archived