Anyone cancel due to the swine flu?

CRUISING71

At this point, we don't plan to cancel our July 26th cruise on RCCL. I might pack a little extra hand sanitizer, and will be more insistant that the kids wash up before dining, but a little common sense can go a long way. (The reports I've heard on MSN have said that hand sanitizer and/or rubbing alcohol definitely kill the virus.)

When we cruised on Disney Magic a few years ago, they had hand-sanitizing stations outside of every dining area. You weren't allowed to enter without receiving either santizer or a hand wipe. I'm kind of hoping the other cruise lines will adopt this proceedure as well, at least for the time being. It's just a little thing that can really help quite a lot.

I am cruising to Cozumel on June 4th. At this point, we are just taking a wait and see approach to the situation. I guess if it gets unsafe to travel to Cozumel, the CDC will inform us not to do so.

The situation is a bit of a concern to us, but like I said, we will just take it one day at a time. I have until May 5th to cancel and I would just lose my deposit. So, I am hoping that by that date we will have a better idea of just how widespread this flu is going to be.

Happy & Healthy Sailing to All!

I dont know if anyone told you, but what you said came up on the news today!!!! I knew it sounded familiar!! :]

check it out! your famous! :O

http://www.ktla.com/pages/video/?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=3704972

its toward the end

Archived