What do you think of the NCL's new feature

rrobynec

I was excited about the concept of asking NCL a question and they would respond. However, when I found out that NCL could "alter" your question and that fellow passengers, Not NCL, were answering the questions I was not thrilled.

I was excited about the concept of asking NCL a question and they would respond. However, when I found out that NCL could "alter" your question and that fellow passengers, Not NCL, were answering the questions I was not thrilled.

Ditto. I thought it was going to be NCL answering. I get more info here!:)

PS: My quesrtion never made it....:(

I too thought it was going to be NCL answering the questions. My question was posted but it isn't anything anyone but NCL could answer so I don't know why they would even post it. By looking at some of the questions asked it looks like most people were under the impression that NCL would be the ones answering.

I also thought NCL would answer.

I looked at some of the Q&A, and some of the A's did not even seem correct!

I would have thought that at least then NCL would step in and set the record straight.:confused:

I also thought NCL would answer.

I looked at some of the Q&A, and some of the A's did not even seem correct!

I would have thought that at least then NCL would step in and set the record straight.:confused:

Hey, you changed your picture!:)

The feature seems like a great way to spread misinformation. I think that someone who works for NCL needs to make sure that the submitted answers are at least accurate. The one for the Pearl has several answers describing where the self-laundry facilities onboard can be found. They're going to have some disappointed/upset passengers when they find out they're been closed for months now.

On the POA ask questions part someone from Miami with a miami worker sounding screen name keeps posting totally false answers!

That's not good, James. I guess it's to be expected on an open board, however.

DT

That's not good, James. I guess it's to be expected on an open board, however.

DT

Esp when the guy tries to sound very official. "The ship is offering bridge and engine room tours" and "the ship has self serve laundry rooms for around $4..ask your friendly cabin steward for the locations." The POA never had laundry rooms since the day it was launched.

I think the website is pretty lame anyway.

The irritating pop up that pops up every time you log on, even if you are already registered is annoying.

I was trying to figure out what "extra's" came with a full suite, but I gave up. It was too frustrating trying to find the information if it was there at all.

The old website was much more user friendly

The whole thing makes no sense. By rights, if there is an NCL person screening questions and answers the info-seeker would assume the answers would at least be correct or qualified in some way. What the heck are they screening for?

Bad info is MUCH worse than no info.

I suspect the guy/gal in the mahogany conference room who mandated the creation of this did not intend this lamea** excuse for Q&A.

The whole thing makes no sense. By rights, if there is an NCL person screening questions and answers the info-seeker would assume the answers would at least be correct or qualified in some way. What the heck are they screening for?

Bad info is MUCH worse than no info.

I suspect the guy/gal in the mahogany conference room who mandated the creation of this did not intend this lamea** excuse for Q&A.

No, but I bet he earned himself a big fat bonus or a nice juicy promotion! :D

DT

I think the website is pretty lame anyway.

The irritating pop up that pops up every time you log on, even if you are already registered is annoying.

I hate that thing. I think once you register it should go away. I get annoyed when you arrow back when lookng at cabin #'s while seraching on a cruise it gives you that" Website cannot be displayed" and you have to start all over. I would like to see a cruise comaparision where you can compare two or three crusies at once showing itineraries, cabin choices and total cost. They need to think Easy Button!:)

I hate that thing. I think once you register it should go away. I get annoyed when you arrow back when lookng at cabin #'s while seraching on a cruise it gives you that" Website cannot be displayed" and you have to start all over. I would like to see a cruise comaparision where you can compare two or three crusies at once showing itineraries, cabin choices and total cost. They need to think Easy Button!:)

Great suggestions. I've been thinking you should be able to search by all sorts of additional variables. For instance, I knew I wanted the Venice RT Greek Isles cruise and wondered if any of the April-May cruises still had a BA aft on Deck 10 available. I should be able to put all that in, and do one search rather than starting a new search for each date. Wouldn't that be spiffy?

And I soooooooooooooooooooooo agree about the pop-up. :mad:

Archived