1st time upgrade-thanks everyone!!!

jskinsd

:D:D:DI think I just recieved my first upgrade but first I have to thank all the carnival cruisers using this forum and to Cruisecriic for providing these forum for us to use. I am fairly new to Cruisecritic and after reading all the comments I decided to call my TA because I noticed that the Cat 4f was being offered at the same price as the IS I purchased about 2 months ago. I asked if I could request the 4f at the price I paid for the IS. They called Carnival and they Said YES:D. Not only that, I as for a paticular cabin 4149 on the Carnival Spirit and got that too:). Now I think I have a fully obstructed Balcony view, but based on my research on Cruisecritic I think my cabin is in between two lifeboats and I will be able to have some un-obstructed views or at least fresh air. Now I'm wondering. Did I do good or am I just someone who thinks he knows what he is doing? Oh yea I forgot to tell you, I am going to ALASKA!!

Yep... you're between two life boats on the Main Deck.

Now, this really isn't a balcony cabin... it's one of those neat 'french door' cabins. Here's the description:

Cabin 4149 (4F OSTW) 185 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:0

View: obstructed French Doors

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table.

Sounds like a great move up from an inside cabin to me!!!

Congrats!!!

You can see a couple pics of a french door cabin in this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=711923

:D

Archived