New Cruise Member

Lizzybeth25

Lizzybeth,

May I add my welcome as well. I'm glad you had a good time on Voyager of the Seas. One affliction that might have "followed" you off the ship was cruise-itis. This malady is usually manifested by an extreme urge to go back on a ship and do it all over again. Welcome to that club as well. As a stopgap measure please cruise with us on the Cruise Critic site, the people are fun, the information is valuable and it's probably the second best thing to being on a ship.

Welcome to Cruise Critic - you're sure to find lots of information here. Check out the "search" function if you're interested in particulars and if you can't find an answer to a question, then post it here.

Smooth Sailing! :):):)

Welcome to Cruise Critic - you're sure to find lots of information here. Check out the "search" function if you're interested in particulars and if you can't find an answer to a question, then post it here.

Smooth Sailing! :):):)

Thank you

Hello there!

I also went on my first cruise recently (December) and now I can't stop! I just browse these boards when I can't actually be on a ship ;)

that what my aunt said she want to live on cruise ship and cool

Welcome to Cruise Critic Lizzybeth, from another First Time Cruiser !!!

I month ago I was having a fabulous time on Freedom of the Seas !!! :)

And now I am still suffering from PCD !!!!! :mad:

Post Cruise Depression cannot be cured, but can be controlled by following this treatment :-

1. Daily doses of Cruise Critic !!! :D

2. By booking a 2nd Cruise - done this but it hasn't helped much :D

If anyone has any other suggestions for treatment - I would be very grateful !!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Cruise Critic Lizzybeth, from another First Time Cruiser !!!

I month ago I was having a fabulous time on Freedom of the Seas !!! :)

And now I am still suffering from PCD !!!!! :mad:

Post Cruise Depression cannot be cured, but can be controlled by following this treatment :-

1. Daily doses of Cruise Critic !!! :D

2. By booking a 2nd Cruise - done this but it hasn't helped much :D

If anyone has any other suggestions for treatment - I would be very grateful !!!!!!!!!!

I see I am little depressed that I left voyager of the seas and this cruise director Mike Szwajkowski was on that ship which he was amazing and funny also he is so cute n hot I have a huge crush on him I know about the daily of the posting on this site i try to look at them least from royal international right now when I save up money I should go on a cruise again and won't mind seein Mike the cruise director again...:D

Archived