Very quick question...

Tammiko

Forgive me if this is redundant or silly.

I know that HAL has milk as I have seen that several times when I searched but I did not find anything about chocolate milk. I saw hot chocolate... but would like to know if they have chocolate milk as I will be traveling with my daughter who loves it!

Thanks.

YES! I indulge in chocolate milk while on vacation. In the early part of the cruise, cartons may be available. I have been on sailings when the cartons were no longer available later in the week, so glasses of chocolate milk were being served instead.

Milk, chocolate or otherwise sometimes can be a challenge in the DR particularly. My wife is skim milk only drinker. To some table stewards milk is milk is milk. You have to be nicely emphatic. As for chocolate milk in the DR you may get white milk with chocolate syrup. Some stewards think this is a real treat.

In the Lido, you may have to ask for the type of milk you want. Again to some staff milk is milk is milk and they may not recognize that one or another type of milk is depleted on the counter. And yes it is not unusual near the end of a longer cruise to get tetrapak cartons of milk that are kept for inventory problems before reprovisioning.

Chocolate milk? You betcha! :D

Okay, I know the question was answered, but you didn't really think I would let this one pass, did you??? :rolleyes:

I love all your Chocolate answers (while I sit here with my Hershey Chocolate Bar):):)

Forgive me if this is redundant or silly.

I know that HAL has milk as I have seen that several times when I searched but I did not find anything about chocolate milk. I saw hot chocolate... but would like to know if they have chocolate milk as I will be traveling with my daughter who loves it!

Thanks.

Yes -- HAL has chocolate milk!!

I have seen people request it even at dinner!! -- including adults!!

Archived