What can I expect on my 10th Carnival Cruise?

Venicegal

How do you recieve the petitfours? Are they in your room formal nite or at your dinner table?

they were delivered to the room. I can't remember which night. They also give you some kind of other appetizer thing(different night) which to me is not very good.

You guys are freakin' killin' me with the BJ comments - ROFLMAO - literally! I must admit, when I read the first post about that (long before I ready y'alls comments) I wondered myself................anyway - Valet service is not necessarily "cleaning' of my DH's shirts; but just a pressing service. We have them cleaned before we leave; but after traveling - they get smushed and wrinkled in the suitcase. We simply hang them out and they come back wrinkle-free.

I was PLATINUM ON my 10th cruise and enjoyed all perks at that time. I would double check with PVP to make sure.

Chick.

I will be sailing on my 10 th cruise this Jan. My TA asked Carnival if I'm Platinum on that cruise and they said no. I'd be Platinum on my 11th sailing.:confused:

Your TA is wrong, and I can't believe she wouldn't know this since the Platinum program has been around so long........You will have a Platinum card when you check in as well as all the other perks.

Yeah, when you board the 10th, you'll have the regular gold card...it's on 11 that you get the Aluminum card, and the VIP on your FunPass and all that jazz

Wrong

You say you 'hang them out'. Where do I hang them to get them pressed?

Thanks!

We just hang them on the hangers - or just lay on your bed - the night BEFORE formal night.

There are multi page tags (for a lack of better words) that you fill out and lay on top of your garment. These tags are usually by the tag you hang out for early morning coffee service.

Your steward should take and return pressed.

Chick.

I wish they would come up with something else besides the petit fours, some choc. covered strawberries would be much better!!!

How do you recieve the petitfours? Are they in your room formal nite or at your dinner table?

DW and I received a call and were asked if we would like the petitfours. I said no, but I would like a tray of cheese & crackers, was told no problem and they were delivered shortly after.

Will we get the petit fours delivered to our cabin since it is only a 5 night cruise? Someone said that it had to be at least 7 nights. I know it's not a big deal, but anything special is great!!

DW and I received a call and were asked if we would like the petitfours. I said no, but I would like a tray of cheese & crackers, was told no problem and they were delivered shortly after.

I have been platinum for the last 3 cruises & they haven't called to ask. they usually call & ask which night I'd like to have them. If they call this time I'll make sure to ask for a swap, would much rather have the cheese & crackers..

Someone earlier said you didn't get the platinum card till the 11th sailing. Unless they have changed I got mime on mine 10th which was one ahead of DH. He then got his the next cruise which as also his 10th.

Archived