Loved my first Celebrity Cruise - Constellation 11/20/04

joyride

Well, I must admit that it was awesome! My 12th cruise and first on Celebrity. I'm a Princess fan and gave Celebrity a try - and we were not disappointed in any way. The service, ship, food, etc. was awesome! Overall I liked the food better because I am bored with the Princess dining room menus. We loved the Sushi every evening and the ice cream every day. The Spa Cafe had the most wonderful lunches.

I posted my review here on the board under reviews. Also, if you visit my webshot link below you can see our pictures.

Good morning Joy:)

Thank you soooooooo much for all those pictures:D .......I will take some time and read your review today.

The photos are fantastic.....looks like everyone had a wonderful time!!! I can't believe I leave in 2 days:) !!!!

Joy I am exactly like you. I am also a Princess fan but am taking my first Celebrity cruise next May to Alaska for varied reasons. Mainly the itiniery out of San Francisco I like the Infinity's itiniery better than the Regal although I like the size of the Regal. I was very much interested in reading your review about Celebrity. I know I will not be disappointed.

Marilyn

For those of you who wanted to read my review - which is posted on this board in 2 parts - it is now up under the review section.

Also, my pictures from the Connie cruise are now in my webshots photo album, so you can clink on my webshots link below to see the pictures.

Archived