coffeemaker and fridge in Miracle cabins?

Does the Miracle provide coffeemakers in the cabins for that first cup in the morning? Also a fridge to keep a bit of milk? I ask so I know whether to pack my commuter cup to fill for a big cup of joe first thing in the a.m. at the buffet or whether I can make it myself in the cabin (I am in an obstructed-view balcony 7A). Thanks for any information, and happy cruising to all.

We did not have a coffeemaker in our 4F cabin on the Miracle . . . . but we did have a fridge. But, it was a quick elevator ride up to Lido for a cup of coffee which worked fine for me.

Enjoy the Miracle . . . . she is fabulous!

Thanks for the responses. Guess I will pack the commuter mug; and I hadn't even thought of room service. Thank you again.

Sense you have a balcony make sure you order breakfast on your balcony at least once. We had a coffee decanter and cups and croissants and locks and bagels and cereals and juices. You can fill out your room service card and hang it out the night before. You can specify what time you want it delivered. Like 7-7:30, 7:30-8,.....:p We used that as our wakeup call, We took our small table from inside to use as an extra table so both of us had a table.

Archived