Key West bar question...

Cruisin' R.N.

Children are allowed to enter most of the bars during the daylight hours. Bars like Hogs Breath and Sloppy Joes are also restaurants.

There are a few exceptions. I don't think Irish Kevin's allows it. Other exceptions are the bars with the shiny brass poles on the stage.

Children are allowed to enter most of the bars during the daylight hours. Bars like Hogs Breath and Sloppy Joes are also restaurants.

There are a few exceptions. I don't think Irish Kevin's allows it. Other exceptions are the bars with the shiny brass poles on the stage.

Darn.. my DS6 would have a blast playing on the shiny pole! He would think its like the fire station.

• 2 weeks later...
Do any bars on Duval or the water front have a shiny brass pole? I thought the "gentlemen's clubs" were more out of the way--not exactly typical tourist streets. I probably am very naive about this matter.

We were there week before last and there was a guy on the Duval sidewalk trying to get people to come in and see the nude girls..."21 and over, or under 21 with a good fake id" is what he was saying....I think the place was upstairs, not on street level. I didn't catch the name of the establishment, but it was pretty near where the ships dock...just down the street from "the world's smallest bar".

Archived