Holland America free sauna/steamroom?

beauwalker

DH and I are comparing several HAL trips. One is on the Prisendam and the other on the Rotterdam. We were cruise newbies the last time we sailed HAL and didn't use the spa on board. Therefore I don't remember if HAL has a free sauna or steamroom. Is there some hot room aboard either of the ship to take the kinks out?

I just called HAL on-board services to see what they had available on the Rotterdam and on the Prinsendam. Both boats have both a sauna and a steamroom for men and for women, but they charge $20.00 per day to use them. Make the trips we were lookin at almost $600 more expensive. Neither Princess nor Azamara charged for the basic steam or sauna.

I just called HAL on-board services to see what they had available on the Rotterdam and on the Prinsendam. Both boats have both a sauna and a steamroom for men and for women, but they charge $20.00 per day to use them. Make the trips we were lookin at almost $600 more expensive. Neither Princess nor Azamara charged for the basic steam or sauna.

beau: There are packages you can purchase if you want to use the ThermalSuite and "Special Pool." On Vista Class ships for a week, it was $250 per couple or $20 per day pp if bought separately. It should be similar on your ship.

Archived