recycling clothing among cc members

Like RedHeadTaxan said "You can make your own rules on recycling." They are your things you do whatever YOU WANT!!! So please do post whatever you have to offer.

Marie

Thanks. I would prefer if the ladies sent the check first, as that would tell me that they are really serious. They could just send whatever they think it would costs, as I have no idea. Some things I have sent fed-ex from my place of work, but can't continue doing that. I've had inquiries about some things and because I wanted to do wait on the check first, they were no longer interested. Oh well...their loss.

Hi RedHeadTaxan,

Love your hair, and love your dresses and gowns.

Marie

Thanks Marie! I absolutely love seeing the pictures of all your dresses. You are such a generous soul. :D

Ladies, my office ran out of small boxes so I will be running by the post office in the morning to mail your dresses. Sorry for the delay, but these things happen.

Lisa

I have been busy taking pictures of more of my dresses. They are all size 14 except for the hot pink Jones Wear dress (size 16 that runs small).

I am deleting the pictures as the dresses are taken. So everything in the album is available as of this post.

th_DSC04753.jpg

Nude Color Full Length Gown JS Collections

[/url]

th_DSC04751.jpg

Black Cocktail Dress Jessica Howard Evenings

th_DSC04756.jpg

Navy Blue (not royal blue) Cocktail Dress Jessica Howard Evenings

th_DSC04759.jpg

Hot Pink Jones Wear Dress

th_DSC04758.jpg

Confetti Sundress with Tie Back KStudio (comes with sweater)

th_DSC04757.jpg

Confetti Sundress with Tie Back KStudio (comes with sweater)

If you are interested, please email me at:

lisa at lounsbery dot com

Edited by RedHeadTexan

Thank you Gerry. I had a wonderful time; it was so good to see my parents.

The doctor gave me three weeks to walk and to get the strenghts back before he operates my other foot. I think it is at the end of the month. I like my walking and driving :):p.

Have a great day.

Marie

Marie,

I am glad to hear that you had a good time on your vacation; it is always good to see your parents.

I hope you are enjoying your freedom of being able to walk and drive, it's the little things that we take for granted that make life so much better.;)

Hope you have a great day.

Gerry

I have been busy taking pictures of more of my dresses. They are all size 14 except for the hot pink Jones Wear dress (size 16 that runs small).

th_DSC04751.jpg

Black Cocktail Dress Jessica Howard Evenings

th_DSC04756.jpg

Navy Blue (not royal blue) Cocktail Dress Jessica Howard Evenings

If you are interested, please email me at:

lisa at lounsbery dot com

You got mail.

My clothing is for the upper average sized woman...sizes 14-16.

I have a cute black dressy top in black, bell sleaves and sheer with an asymmetrical hem at bottom of top. I love it, but it's time to give it a rest :)Also an A-line, flirty looking JNY skirt (size 14) that is available. The top is an XL. I didn't have any takers on the black top, so it is still available. I will post this evening with the picture to see if anyone is interested. It is on my ipad and unfortunately I left it home this morning.

I would love to see the top! I am upper average sized too!

Guess I should have put more info as well

for above first dress is Navy size 16

2nd is black size 18

3rd is black, red and gray size 16

4th is black w sequin top and has a shawl with it size 14W

5th is champagne size 17/18

here are a few more

1st green size size 16

2nd floral size 16

I went on weight watchers and these no longer fit me.

Hopefully they can find a good home with someone else![/

I think I was posting from an older post. Sorry for any confusion I have caused.

Edited by shorbr
Sorry for the confusion

Thanks. I would prefer if the ladies sent the check first, as that would tell me that they are really serious. They could just send whatever they think it would costs, as I have no idea. Some things I have sent fed-ex from my place of work, but can't continue doing that. I've had inquiries about some things and because I wanted to do wait on the check first, they were no longer interested. Oh well...their loss.

Hi Shorbr;

I understand. Most of the ladies here let me know they have received the item and sent me a check. However, there are a few ladies did not even bother to let me know that they have recieved the package. I have a tracking mumbers; I know they got it. I have a very good memory. Some people try to be sneeky :(.

Anway, I am glad you went ahead with your offer.

Have a great day.

M

Hi Shorbr;

I understand. Most of the ladies here let me know they have received the item and sent me a check. However, there are a few ladies did not even bother to let me know that they have recieved the package. I have a tracking mumbers; I know they got it. I have a very good memory. Some people try to be sneeky :(.

Have a great day.

M

Do you mean that they didn't even bother to send you a check for the postage? If so, that is very sad. I've had others who want something and can't even fit into it, but ask anyway.

Thanks for the encouragement :)

Hi Shorbr;

Have a great day.

M

Your items are all very high end and I would not be surprised if some of the people that claim your items are resellers which is not really in the spirit you intended .

Your items are all very high end and I would not be surprised if some of the people that claim your items are resellers which is not really in the spirit you intended .

I was thinking that too. If that is the case, so sad for Marie. She is so generous.

I like to think that most people are honest and want the dresses for themselves or a family member. One of the ladies that emailed me about my dresses told me that she got a couple of my dresses 2 years ago and then recycled them on here after her cruise. That made my day...thanks Beth! :D:D:D

I recycle my dresses on CC instead of dropping them at Goodwill because these dresses are pricey and if it helps someone have a little more spending money on the cruise, then that's awesome. If someone is reselling my dresses, then oh well. At least I made room in my closet for more dresses!!!! :D:D:D

Lisa

Hi Marie! I did finally get the dress and earrings the day before yesterday. Unfortunately I had already moved back to college when they arrived but I should be receiving them soon. Email me and let me know how much postage was! I don't have a laptop at the moment and am super busy at the moment but I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I'm glad you had a great trip!