recycling clothing among cc members

OMG, AMY....the dress arrived today and it fits perfectly and the colors are amazing!!! The picture does NOT do it credit. The blue's, aqua's and purple's are absolutely beautiful!!! I tried in on at work and the whole office loves it!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Donna:D

You can't see me but my smile is ear to ear!

If someone else could use this wonderful dress please let me know. Thanks

Hi

I received this dress for my neice off of this site. She has had had a very hard going summer, but unfortuntly it does not fit. SO I am going to offer it back up to someone else.

Size 8 - white / tan ruffs

Thanks and please email me if you would like it for postage cost.

Carol

carol.jankowski@michigansugar.com

164299050_Aug2012063.jpg.4607a360715019c4b22b103d55525029.jpg

For those of your who got the shoes and the dresses from me, they were mailed today. I have email everyone with the cost of the postage, so check your email. Also if you would let me know when you receive the package I would appreciate it.

Connie

I sure will, Connie; thank you. So looking forward to that lovely dress, and I know exactly what accessories I'll be teaming with it.

Cheers, Bev :)

Hi Burn,

My neighbor just brought over my mail. Thank you so much! You are awesome. I am ready for my cruise :).

Have a great evening.

xoxoxo

M

You are very welcome. I hope you find them helpful. :)

SHORBR: got the skirt and top yesterday! The top fits great :D, the skirt is a little big but my SIL wants it so she has it for her trip to Vegas in October. Thanks so much!

Great. So glad your SIL can use the skirt. Tell her that it was worn in Venezuela. Thanks!

Good Morning Ladies!

DH and I are moving, and I'm going through my closet. Anyone here a size 12-14? I have 3 dresses that I'm happy to give away, just wanted to check before I posted them tomorrow morning. They're pretty form-fitting ;)

Edited by Host Faith

Good Morning Ladies!

DH and I are moving, and I'm going through my closet. Anyone here a size 12-14? I have 3 dresses that I'm happy to give away, just wanted to check before I posted them tomorrow morning. They're pretty form-fitting ;)

I just gave away 9 size 14 dresses, so there are quite a few ladies on here that would be interested. :)

Lisa

Good Morning Ladies!

I would be interested in seeing them. I need size 14 dresses!

Good Morning Ladies!

Hey! I'm a newbie on this thread and would also be interested! :)

I just gave away 9 size 14 dresses, so there are quite a few ladies on here that would be interested. :)

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Your/my dress arrived today. I could not believe my eyes when I opened the package - the dress is just stunning, far exceeding my expectations. I can't believe you could give away something so beautiful. It's a tad tight at the moment, which is really good as I'm on a low carb diet at the moment and have already dropped a few kilos so it will be just perfect. Again, thank you so much for your generosity. :)

Cheers .. Bev

Good Morning Ladies! As promised, here are the dresses. We have a smoke-free home. I will mail them out on Friday if anyone's interested. You can email me at virtue37 underscore 4 at yahoo.com if you would like a dress. :)

Size 14 Gold Dress:

August2010015.jpg?t=1346240732

Size 10 Red Dress (can you tell I love an asymmetrical cut? :p). Beautiful draping in front:

August2010019.jpg?t=1346240741

Size 14 Purplish Dress:

August2010022.jpg?t=1346240745