Sensation question

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

With all the requests for the Sensation Capers, a person could charge a buck or two and make some money by emailing them! You wouldn't think such a little piece of information could generate such demand. I, too, have been waiting patiently for anyone to post or email the Sensation Capers.

I'm the group leader for a group of 46 cruising on the Sesation in August, does anyone have any recent capers to share? Any information, suggestions and pictures are welcome......

Do make time after 9:30pm to visit Jordan Heppner in the "Touch of Class" piano bar on deck 8 in the Atrium area. He is AWESOME !! He takes requests and knows ALOT of songs that others would not.. I just got off the Sensation YESTERDAY and I was at that piano bar everynight:). Request to hear the song "Year of the cat" by Al Stewart:). It is a GREAT Piano song and he knew it VERY WELL ;)! He also said that I was the first person in the last 20 years that asked him to play it. It was a popular song back in 1977 (Went to number 1) Just request it, You will probably know it after he starts playing it if you dont already know it :).. If you would ? You can tell him that Kurt the Jailerman from Chicago told you to request it as I'm sure he will laugh at that:D.. Other then that, The ship is older, But still in good shape. I had one of the New Balcony cabins which was nice..Have Fun...:)

Archived