cruise dailys and menus

nzmatt

Hi Tinky2,

I saw your message to LuckiePuris and I saw your family are on the Tonga cruise in september. My husband and my 2 boys 11&13 are also on the Tonga cruise. We are from Melb.

Leanne

Sorry to also be a pain, but may our family please have a copy of the pacific daily's too?

We are yet to cruise (our first one is booked) but would love to have a look at these :)

My email address is vic_f@optusnet.com.au

Thankyou.

Thankyou so much for sending the Pacific Daily & Menus . We will be doing our first cruise in 323 days & are even more exicited seeing what is available on board. It sounds like we will need a holiday after our holiday. Vicki

Nzmatt & Angela, your emails have been sent :)

Vicki, glad the info has helped. Wow I remember my first cruise, there is nothing like the first time you step onboard! Do you have children? If so, they will have a fantastic time too. There are kids clubs available for them but if they aren't interested, there's plenty of other things for them to do too. There really is so much to do on a cruise, you can do it all or do nothing and just relax. I like a bit of both, a good balance. All you need now is a Cruise Countdown in your signature!! :)

Leanne & Ellen, no worries at all. Hope they make for a good read! Feel free to pass them on to whoever you think will find them helpful!

By the way, I was wondering if anyone has samples menus / daily newsletters from onbaord a Rhapsody Of The Seas cruise / or Royal Caribbean in general? (Thought I might as well ask while we are on topic!!)

Nzmatt & Angela, your emails have been sent :)

Vicki, glad the info has helped. Wow I remember my first cruise, there is nothing like the first time you step onboard! Do you have children? If so, they will have a fantastic time too. There are kids clubs available for them but if they aren't interested, there's plenty of other things for them to do too. There really is so much to do on a cruise, you can do it all or do nothing and just relax. I like a bit of both, a good balance. All you need now is a Cruise Countdown in your signature!! :)

Leanne & Ellen, no worries at all. Hope they make for a good read! Feel free to pass them on to whoever you think will find them helpful!

By the way, I was wondering if anyone has samples menus / daily newsletters from onbaord a Rhapsody Of The Seas cruise / or Royal Caribbean in general? (Thought I might as well ask while we are on topic!!)

can i ask for a copy please (bfreindly@hotmail.com)

can i ask for a copy please (bfreindly@hotmail.com)

Hi Thied, sorry seem to be having some trouble with your email address.

Can you please confirm if this is correct or would you have another one I could send to?

Thanks, LuckiePuris :)

No worries Neil, I have emailed you the Dailys & Menus.

Glad you enjoyed the read Sam.

Just a reminder though that the menus are from April 2008 and have heard that P&O have improved their menu recently, so I'm not sure what is on their new menu. But atleast the ones I have will give you an indication of what you can expect.

Hi LuckiePuris

Could you please email me just the Pacific Daily's? I'm trying to organise a meet and greet and keen to see what the best time would be for all of us to get together. brossy@aanet.com.au

Thanks in advance :)

Emails have been sent. Just a reminder though that the details from Pacific Diarys are from 2008, and they have probably changed their times since then.

Good Luck, hope they help :)

Hi Thied, sorry seem to be having some trouble with your email address.

Can you please confirm if this is correct or would you have another one I could send to?

sorry about that it bfriendly89@hotmail.com i mixed up the i with e :) thank you

No worries at all Thied, emails have been sent!

Wow you really do have some great cruises lined up in your countdowns!! :)

yes we do and looking forward to them and thank you for the emails

Hi LuckiePuris

Could you please email me just the Pacific Daily's? I'm trying to organise a meet and greet and keen to see what the best time would be for all of us to get together. brossy@aanet.com.au

Thanks in advance :)

Rose, if it helps I kept all my Pacific Daily's from when I cruised in February, and it was a 14 nighter so I have 15 PD's all up. If you wanted to see them, just let me know and we can organise something :D

Vicki.31 - Your emails have been sent, hope you enjoy the read! Hope you and your family have a fantastic first cruise!!

Hi LuckiPuris I have a question re: menu could you please tell me what a nominal charge might be ? also the $20. surcharge at the steak house is this pp. plus the price of meal ? Thanks Vicki:)

Emails have been sent. Just a reminder though that the details from Pacific Diarys are from 2008, and they have probably changed their times since then.

Good Luck, hope they help :)

Hi LuckiePuris

I received the emails. Thankyou for sending them to me...greatly appreciated :D.

Hi LuckiPuris I have a question re: menu could you please tell me what a nominal charge might be ? also the $20. surcharge at the steak house is this pp. plus the price of meal ? Thanks Vicki:)

Hi Vicki,

I have had a look at the menus I emailed you and can not see any mention of a nominal charge? What charge are you referring to?

The menus I have emailed you are from the dining room. There is no charge at the dining room for breakfasts, lunches or dinners. The only thing they will charge you for is if you want to order drinks etc. Water is free.

On some nights, you can also order for a platter or prawns or oysters to be delivered to your table for dinner. Around $30.00 from memory.

When I used the Steakhouse in January 2008, I think it was a $20.00 per person charge. But that is all you pay (except again, if you want to purchase drinks). You pay the $20.00 and get to order off their exclusive menu. You do not pay for the food itself. I'm not sure if it is is still $20.00 or if perhaps it has changed. There may be a price for children too.

Hope this helps :)

Archived