cruise dailys and menus

nzmatt

hello again,

somewhere on here, i did read a while ago that someone posted copies of menus and daily programs that were on the pacific dawn could someone find the links and post here.

regards Matt

hello again,

somewhere on here, i did read a while ago that someone posted copies of menus and daily programs that were on the pacific dawn could someone find the links and post here.

regards Matt

Hi Matt,

I have some Menus and Pacific Dailys from one of my previous cruises onboard Pacific Dawn. I will try and find these for you and attach them to this thread tomorrow.

You may want to have a read of the following link which gives some info on the new dinner menus that have just been introduced on Pacific Dawn.

http://pacificdawn.pocruises.com.au/2009/03/24/new-menus/

Happy Cruising :)

I can scan some in tonight if you like, if you can't find them. Just got back on 16 May from 11 night cruise and have them all.

Matt, this is probably a better option for you than the others I have as mine are from April 2008.

Blondtress, I would be very interested in seeing these too just for curiousity!

How was your cruise?

My cruise was so good there are a few reviews on it on here already W913. We were on our honeymoon and met up with a few CCers and one work friend who was on board with his family, we can't wait to gather more money to gether after christmas and book another one with friends.

I can scan some in tonight if you like, if you can't find them. Just got back on 16 May from 11 night cruise and have them all.

Hi Blondtress,

Please scan in the drinks and food menus soon - I'm sailing on PD 4ht June - fingers, toes and eyes crossed!!!

thanks in advance,

Georgina

Hi Guys,

I will see if I can find my Pacific Daily's and Dining Room Menus tonight from my April 2008 cruise. They are a bit old but hope they will give you a general idea.

I will scan those through in the morning and will attach here tomorrow.

I have copies of most of the Pacific Daily's and Dinner Menus from the dining room, from April 2008.

They will be able to give you an idea of what you can expect.

I have tried uploading the two PDF files but have had some issues.

If you would like copies, please send me your email address and I can email them to you.

Happy Cruising :)

The files are too big to upload on these forums and too big to send in one email, so I have sent them in 5 seperate emails.

The first email is the Menus and the second, third, forth and fifth emails are the Pacific Dailys.

Bubbs & Blues, and Kylie, I have sent the emails through to you. Hope they are some help.

If anyone else would like copies, just let me know.

Happy Cruising!! :)

The files are too big to upload on these forums and too big to send in one email, so I have sent them in 5 seperate emails.

The first email is the Menus and the second, third, forth and fifth emails are the Pacific Dailys.

Bubbs & Blues, and Kylie, I have sent the emails through to you. Hope they are some help.

If anyone else would like copies, just let me know.

Happy Cruising!! :)

Yes please - my email address is rnrjay@bigpond.net.au

Thanks

Rach

Archived