cruise dailys and menus

nzmatt

LuckiePuris, Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! Better reading than any of the cruise broshures!!! And I am so pleased there was one for the Teen Lounge there too! This forum is brilliant!

Yours in sailing, JAG

LuckiePuris, Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! Better reading than any of the cruise broshures!!! And I am so pleased there was one for the Teen Lounge there too! This forum is brilliant!

Yours in sailing, JAG

No worries at all, glad you enjoyed the read!

They have probably changed a few things since 2008, but atleast you sort of have an idea of the daily menus and meals etc.

If you have any queries, feel free to email me. :)

Nzmatt & Angela, your emails have been sent :)

Vicki, glad the info has helped. Wow I remember my first cruise, there is nothing like the first time you step onboard! Do you have children? If so, they will have a fantastic time too. There are kids clubs available for them but if they aren't interested, there's plenty of other things for them to do too. There really is so much to do on a cruise, you can do it all or do nothing and just relax. I like a bit of both, a good balance. All you need now is a Cruise Countdown in your signature!! :)

Leanne & Ellen, no worries at all. Hope they make for a good read! Feel free to pass them on to whoever you think will find them helpful!

By the way, I was wondering if anyone has samples menus / daily newsletters from onbaord a Rhapsody Of The Seas cruise / or Royal Caribbean in general? (Thought I might as well ask while we are on topic!!)

Hello Luckie Puris

wow you have been busy with so many e-mails for everyone on the Dawn, good for you..

I have been on the Rhapsody of the seas and have all the menus/daily newsletters & cocktails and drinks list if you would like me to e-mail to you as you have helped out so many others.

If you would like a copy just forward your e-mail address and they are on there way..

kerry

Hi Rachel,

Just following up to see how you enjoyed your cruise?? :)

Hi LuckiePuris,

We had the best time!!! even my husband enjoyed it and he was very negative leading up to it. so we both will be going again. trying to organise the next one for next year. no seasickness for me those avomine tablets are amazing.

thanks again for all your advice.

Rachel

Hello Luckie Puris

wow you have been busy with so many e-mails for everyone on the Dawn, good for you..

I have been on the Rhapsody of the seas and have all the menus/daily newsletters & cocktails and drinks list if you would like me to e-mail to you as you have helped out so many others.

If you would like a copy just forward your e-mail address and they are on there way..

kerry

Hi Kerry,

Thank you SO SO much for your offer...I would love to have a read!

My email is luckie_puris@yahoo.com.au

Thank you very much for your kind offer, much appreciated!! :)

Hi LuckiePuris,

We had the best time!!! even my husband enjoyed it and he was very negative leading up to it. so we both will be going again. trying to organise the next one for next year. no seasickness for me those avomine tablets are amazing.

thanks again for all your advice.

Rachel

Wow great to hear Rachel, sounds like you and your husband had a fantastic time. Looks like you're hooked to cruising now like the rest of us!

If you do a review, I would love to have a read of a cruise review from the perspective of a first time cruiser :)

Archived