Dream- cabin below pool?

LynnTTT

We're booked on the new Dream for the trans-atlantic repositioning cruise. We are booked for a rear inside stateroom on deck 9, which looks like it will be more or less below the sunset pool and bar. I realize this is a new ship, but does anyone have an opinion about this cabin location? (not about the inside cabin - got a great deal and we don't mind inside cabins)

Cabins below the Lido pool area can be a bit noisy, from what I've read here. Some folks report hearing the sound of the chairs being moved (a scraping sound) as the staff cleans in the wee hours of the morning.

But I have also read reviews where people stated that they really didn't hear much noise in cabins under the pool.

So, might depend on how sensitive you are to noises. Good luck! :)

We had a room directly under the avalon pool chair area on the Legend, and will never ever book a cabin under the Lido deck again.

It didnt ruin our cruise of course, but it was definitely one of the only bad factors in an otherwise wonderful cruise!

If it is possible to change your cabin to a different deck (preferably between "cabin only" decks) then I would do it.

However, you will still have a great cruise even if you stay with your current cabin selection!:)

Archived