Carnival Splendor Cabin 2372

cruznduo

So...we have this cabin booked and it looks like it is under the very beginning of the galley area which I have heard is BAD! Has anyone experienced any really negative noise issues if you sailed in or near this area on the Carnival Splendor? It was a great deal, but I would like to sleep at night! Thanks for any help.

I'm glad you were able to change it! We were under the galley once on another ship, and it was a nightmare. Can't say if that would necessarily be true on the Splendor, but it's best not to take chances. Good move on your part. :)

Yes, we are very glad we changed locations of our cabin even if it is "only in case of noise" on the Splendor. I warned the friends we are traveling with, but don't know if they will do the same. I think they thought I was really being picky to make the change, but after having so much good advice on this board (and after 14 other cruises), I knew I had to go with my gut feeling. At least they can't say I didn't warn them if they are awake all night! I have to say it takes some extra work when "bargain" cruising...but it is worth it. I hope someday we can sail in those fancier cabins again, but as lots of people comment...you're on the ship and on vacation, so I won't EVER complain about being able to cruise wherever it is on the ship. Thanks again for your help.

Edited by cruznduo
additional comment

• 4 years later...

Can you tell me how many people cabin 2372 holds? I am booked with 4 people in that room, but the little * says it has two twin beds that convert to a king and a Single Convertible Sofa. I'm concerned because it doesnt say it has an upper. Anyone?

[quot only holds 3e=megnut78;39115065]Can you tell me how many people cabin 2372 holds? I am booked with 4 people in that room, but the little * says it has two twin beds that convert to a king and a Single Convertible Sofa. I'm concerned because it doesnt say it has an upper. Anyone?

are you on the splendor. you would not have been able to book for 4 people if the cabin only sleeps three. should call and make sure there are 4 people on this booking. if you are on the splendor this cabin holds 3 people

Edited by serene56

• 2 years later...