Mercury Cabin on the Panorama Deck

ricka47

We're looking at the Mercury for a January Mexican Rivera cruise. All that is left on the Panorama deck are mid-ship (ie, 8120, 8141,etc) which seem like good locations.

From the on-line diagram that I see, that is in the vicinity of Michaels's club? I'm wondering if these cabins were not taken because of the possibility of noise since they seem to be in a good location otherwise.

Any other help or suggestions would be great. We also need to find a good pre-cruise hotel in San Diego.

This would he our first time on Celebrity. We've been on RCI four times, Princess once, and just returned from the HAL Volendam last month. Thanks!

Rick

[This message was edited by ricka47 on 04-09-04 at 07:10 PM.]

[This message was edited by ricka47 on 04-09-04 at 07:15 PM.]

Hiicon_smile.gif I was on the Panorama Deck too! Sailed March 21st...had a wonderful timeicon_smile.gif.

You won't have any noise problems...actually, the door to Michael's club is almost hidden icon_wink.gif.

I went there one evening with 3 friends and almost got lost looking for it LOL...it was right there...but in such a position that its out of the way.

I was in 8205..it was an inside cabin just around the corner from the stairway...great location and very quiet.

Next up...HORIZON Sept 18th to Bermuda!

See My Century and Mercury Pictures at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/lovescruising

We were also on the Panorama deck (outside cabin) and just down the hall from Michaels club. The location was great no noice and you would not even know Michaels club was there.

In my mind I would book this same location on any ship (mid-ship, mid-ship) Can't go wrong.

Enjoy your cruise.

Just saw your post......we were in 8120 and loved it, I would take it again in a second. Great location, saw people in Michaels once or twice. You have the Grand Foyer stairs just outside your door as well as the elevators, I sure wish we were there again. Grab 8120!!!!

Star Princess 9/03 Alaska

Celebrity Mercury 3/04 Mexico

Next: Sapphire Princess 10/2/04

Mercury Cruise Pic's 3/13/04

http://community.webshots.com/user/catmand100

Archived