Anchorage for 1 night - Downtown Marriott or Hilton?

Boo Boo

Hi

Any recommendations about which one to book?

We arrive about lunchtime and then are on the train to Seward at about 6am/6.45am the following morning... I have a reservation at the Glacier Brewhouse for the night that we are there.

Thanks

Boo

Unless you plan to walk to the train station, in which case you want the Hilton, either one would do. I haven't stayed in the Hilton for some time, but I generally like Marriott's, and it is much newer. Either one is walkable to Glacier Brewhouse, but I think Marriott is a little closer. Basically, I would choose the cheaper if there is much difference. Same price, I'd pick the one I had points with.

Unless you plan to walk to the train station, in which case you want the Hilton, either one would do. I haven't stayed in the Hilton for some time, but I generally like Marriott's, and it is much newer. Either one is walkable to Glacier Brewhouse, but I think Marriott is a little closer. Basically, I would choose the cheaper if there is much difference. Same price, I'd pick the one I had points with.

Thanks

Yes, no plan to walk to the train station (assumign everything goes to plan, I will be 12 weeks pregnant... don't want to be dragging luggage too far).

Ok, looks like the Marriott - I agree, I generally like Marriotts :)

Thank you :)

Boo

Archived