Private tour from Kusadasi

DH and I were on a private tour of Istanbul with Levant Solmaz, and he was to have been our guide out of Kusadasi as well, but his mother was having major surgery so he found us a replacement. I don't remember her name which is just as well because she wasn't half the guide he was.

So, my vote goes to Levant Solmaz even though I've not been with him out of Kusadasi.

DH and I were on a private tour of Istanbul with Levant Solmaz, and he was to have been our guide out of Kusadasi as well, but his mother was having major surgery so he found us a replacement. I don't remember her name which is just as well because she wasn't half the guide he was.

So, my vote goes to Levant Solmaz even though I've not been with him out of Kusadasi.

I've been with Levant in Ephesus, and he was great

Also, I'd like to add that, if you go to Ephesus, please see the Terrace Houses. It seems nearly all of the ship excursions, and more than half of the private ones skip this gem and, IMO, it's really a "must see".

It is my understanding that entrance is limited to small groups of 15 or 10 at most.

Archived