Question About Tickets

I booked on cruise on the Liberty of the Seas last Wednesday, June 3rd, for a cruise sailing this Saturday, June 13th, and we haven't received our electronic tickets. I called RCCL today and was told that they were sent out on the 4th, (which we didn't receive), but the rep said she would resend them. She told me not to worry because we really don't need them anyway.

Is this true?

Do the online check in. Print the set sail pass. Take that and your ID with you. When you get to the pier, fill out a luggage tag (as the porters for some).

That's all you need! :)

Thanks for the response, looks like we are all set then.:D

Yes I was able to print the set sail passes.

Checked the spam folder, not in their either.

I don't understand what's so hard for them to send an e-mail with the ticket booklet, I just don't want to have any delays or problems when we arrive at the port.

Perhaps you'll be relieved to know there IS no "ticket booklet." I've never done edocs. I've gotten regular docs mailed to me.

The only thing in the envelope was a booklet which is basically everything that's on the internet. Stuff like your itinerary, what to do before you cruise, and your shore excursions.

Other than that, there are luggage tags.

The ONLY thing I took with me to the pier was the luggage tags. I couldn't even really read the book because I knew everything that was in there...so I tossed it.

Then I went online, checked in, printed out my set sail pass, took that to the pier with my passport and credit card, and was piggin' out in the Windjammer at 11:45am.

:)

Archived