Thursday Weigh-in - 5/18/09

WeirdEyes

Hello Fellow Losers! :)

Today is the day! Post your loss, gain, or stay-the-same.

If you gained or stayed the same, let's try something new. Tell us why you think this happened and what you will do to correct it.

Belle is on a cruise, but I'm sure she's with us in spirit today.

My results: I gained 0.7 lbs. My "excuse" is that my DS turned 21 on Sat. and I ate way too much cake and ice cream. :o So, no more cake and no more ice cream. I've also started back to the gym this week even though I can only do the bike for cardio and upper body weights. It has been almost 4 weeks since I fractured/sprained my ankle, so I should be able to increase my exercise in a couple of weeks. Exercise is key for me to lose or stay-the-same.

Good luck, everyone!

Sheila

I lost 0.4# this week (the same that I lost last week. It is very slow going. I believe my WOE has been fine ... I do need to kick up the exercise. (Went to the gym Saturday, Monday, Tuesday. Didn't go last night and won't be able to go tonight... so it will have to be Friday. That will make 4x per week at approx 1-1 1/2 hours each time. (300 minutes total in one week).

Hope everyone else has a good week. I do notice every morning that my belly is becoming less flabby so I know there is some toning up being done. I have until August 23rd and really want to be down 15#, but that is really pushing it. Jan

Good Morning,

Sheila, sorry to hear about your ankle. Wish you a speedy recovery.

I did very well this week. I lost 3 lbs. I gained 2 last week-my excuse-hubby was making me very fat laden meals.

I told him that needs to stop. What worked for me (as it always does) is no seconds at dinner and just eating something small for dessert like a sugar free/fat free choclate popsicle, pudding, etc.

So down 3, 7 more to go for a reasonable goal.

Good luck to all this week.

Hi lovely loser ladies

Nice to see you are all still here and doing well.

I just booked a Dream Carnival cruise for Jan. 23, 2010 for my family. Taking the 2 boys and 1 future daughter in law along for the trip.

Now, I find myself a little heavier than I was a year ago :confused:, and I need to get back on track. (Carbs are my enemy!)

Need to drop at least 10lbs - and 15 would be really nice.

Hoping this thread will help keep me focused.

See you next week.

Cindy

Archived