Direct Airlines to/from Barbados

rez4jc

I am going to be booking a Star Clipper cruise in Jan. 2010, that departs and returns to Bridgetown. We are traveling from Phoenix and have air miles to get us closer to the East coast. I know there are direct flights to Barbados from Miami, Charlotte and JFK. Are there any more cities with direct flights, preferably in the southern US, as to avoid any snow delays.

I am going to be booking a Star Clipper cruise in Jan. 2010, that departs and returns to Bridgetown. We are traveling from Phoenix and have air miles to get us closer to the East coast. I know there are direct flights to Barbados from Miami, Charlotte and JFK. Are there any more cities with direct flights, preferably in the southern US, as to avoid any snow delays.

We are also going on the Royal Clipper January 9-16. I just booked SMF (Sacramento) to BGI on US Air today for $209 each way. I thought the fares were a steal at that price! On the way home, we'll have to overnight in DCA, but I expected as much when traveling from Barbados back to the West Coast. Can't wait to go sailing!

Archived