Invite to an RCCL "Coffee Cruise Conversation"

I just received an e-mail from Royal Caribbean saying I was invited to a special "Coffee Cruise Conversation" hour put on by Seattle's Best and RCCL. It involves coffee (of course), and a guest speaker with a cruise story - and chances to enter to win a free Mediterranean or Alaska cruise. It is only available in a handful of cities in a few states, mainly CA and IL and some in between.

Anyone else get this ? Just wondering how much plugging they do....can't force me into a booking cuz I already have one anyway ! I'd go for the prize entry, though.

I get virtually nothing from Royal Caribbean since I began cruising with my BF, rather than my female friends or kids. Apparently the male traveler is the primary passenger, and he gets all the surveys, promotions, invitations, coupons, etc. That would be fine if he checked his email more than twice a year, but...

To change it now, I'd have to cancel and rebook my reservation. Too complicated since we have linked reservations. But next cruise, RCL better list me as the primary passenger if they want ANY of the correspondance to be read!

Sorry to gripe; I didn't answer your question. It's a pet peeve of mine since I'm the one with six years of cruise history and he's the newbie!

I also received one. I was going to go if anything for the prize entry, but the one closest to our home is on 7/17, two days before we leave for our cruise vacation, and I'll probably be too busy getting ready for our trip. :D

Archived