Carnival can't find one of my previous cruises - Suggestions?

MomofBoyz

just an update on this -- i called guest care. They were very helpful. I faxed our embarkation photo along with a letter of explanation.

The rep put everything in and then it took about 3 days. I just checked on my funpass info and now, everyone is a "previous cruiser".

I received excellent service.

If anyone out there is "missing" a cruise, it happens. But, they fixed it with a little proof on my part.

woo hoo!!!!

I am missing about 9 or 10 cruises from the 80's as my sister and I sailed every year and my husband is missing some too. We don't have any proof as we have moved over the years and things we felt were not important were thrown away.

I do have cruises from the 90's as does my husband. Some of the cruises though I sailed with my sister and our parents. This next cruise Carnival will have me as Platinum although, as I said, I am missing a lot of credits.

It's really strange that there is only one cruise where my sister and I have an embarkation photo. It sits on my dad's end table. Somehow, though, as it was in 1997, Carnival has us credited for that one. Geez, how I wish we purchased Embarkation photos of all our cruises and gave them to our parents. We would then have a record of all of them. Oh well, we now keep the S&S cards.

Good luck with your quest.

I last cruised carnival in 1999, with my parents. To add this sailing to my account, I called Carnival, gave them my maiden name, and they found and added the sailing within 24 hours. It was a piece of cake. Good luck!

OK -- I've now looked for docs, none. No sign and sail card BUT I do have an embarkation photo so I'll try that.

They've checked by DOB, phone #, everything. It is just really, really strange. It was only in 2003 so it seems crazy that they can't find it.

Hope I can find that photo....

THANKS to the group. I never thought of the picture!

I am also having this problem though my cruise was 15 years ago.However, NCL has never had a problem keeping track of it customers.The fact that so many of us have had problems with proof of sailing leads me to believe either one:they have very poor record keeping or two: they purposefully are making people jump thru hoops to prove they have sailed if it means some sort of discount or perk. I think its ridiculous that I have to keep a tag or go thru my photo albums to prove that I went on a cruise with them.

• 2 weeks later...

:mad:Well, I talked to supervisors, and emailed everyone I could thinkof with my photo from 1994 and while everyone on the phone assured me that it woud be resolved we still sailed as first timers.whats even more annoying is there was not one single email or phone call as follow up. The "past guest" department never even acknowledged that they got our info. It was very frustrating to get the run around. Basically I feel that because we would get a discount as past guests they just dragged their feet.

Archived