I Did It!!!

Swimware27

You will love it! My first cruise was on Disney, I had booked OV and I received a surprise upgrade to balcony...I'm afraid I won't even consider booking anything else now. So I was spoiled right away thanks to a great TA. One of my happiest memories from that first cruise was a quiet middle of the night out on the balcony with my 15 year old son talking and watching a beautiful lightening storm off in the distance. Also stepping out on the balcony as you arrive in port and watching the activity as you drink a cup of coffee. Priceless!

OK I'm jealous. I'm going from an ocean view to an inside. In 2 years when its our 30th anniversary I'm booking a balcony for sure. I'm just happy to be going on a cruise. I got lucky on the slots while I was visiting my mother so I'm paying for this one. I do keep checking the prices on those balconies just in case they go lower. Right now it would be at least $500 more than our inside. Enjoy your balcony!!

You'll love it and it's definitely worth it.

We started off going with the balcony but on the Elation we did a back to back with an ocean view and an interior. Even though it's a great ship, that goes down in history as by far our least enjoyable cruise. Will never do anything but a balcony again.

Although my next cruise is OV, I have wonderful memories of a balcony room cruising the Greek Isles. We'd have coffee and rolls brought by room services every morning and just watch the scenery roll by as we decided what to do that day! Wish I could do it next time but, at least I'm going to be on a cruise!!!

Archived