laundry

Hi

Do RCCL charge the same rate for their laundry services for childrens clothes. I have seen the price list but just wondered if they charge differently for child items

:)

Thankyou

Same rates.

Thankyou, I thought as much,but do think they should charge a little less. :rolleyes:

The problem would come when someone argues that they have a small 16 year old where someone else has a large 12 year old. Where/how would the cruise line draw the line?

The problem would come when someone argues that they have a small 16 year old where someone else has a large 12 year old. Where/how would the cruise line draw the line?

We juat sailed the Mariner and took advantage of the "all you can put in the bag for $25 deal" and they ruined my nieces clothes! Evidently they just put everything in the bag together in the washer and do not sort it for colors! All her white cothes came back a gray color as there was a new pair of blue pj's in the bag to be washed.

DH and I always use the laundry service onboard and have never had any issues at all, in fact we generally send out his button down polos before the end of the cruise as they press them so nice and even after packing to come home they still look great!

Thankyou, I thought as much,but do think they should charge a little less. :rolleyes:

I worked in a dry cleaners in high school and honestly, small clothes are MORE work than large clothes!

There are special presses for shirts and trousers, and they're all sized for men. Those presses are pretty much automated - you put the clothing item on the press and hit a button so that it "expands", thus pressing from the inside out. For women's blouses and children's clothes you have to press them manually (yup - just like we all do at home). It's at least twice as much work!

Archived