What to use to hold door decorations?

I love the little 3M foamy things. I don't know what they are called, but they don't damage the walls and hold things up very well. They can be found at Target or Office Max or Office Depot. They are kinda pricey, but i cut them into several smaller pieces. They also would travel well, as they are flat.

I love the little 3M foamy things. I don't know what they are called, but they don't damage the walls and hold things up very well. They can be found at Target or Office Max or Office Depot. They are kinda pricey, but i cut them into several smaller pieces. They also would travel well, as they are flat.

I use the 3M thingy's also, they stick really well, and then you just pull the tab, and voila, its unstuck: It also doesn't leave a sticky residue.

On our recent Liberty and Summit cruises the doors had some kind of laminate covering the metal part...not like the old ones. Magnets didn't work so I used the putty sticky stuff. Now that I think about it, I haven't had a door in some time that magnets would work on.:rolleyes:

I go to Walmart and buy the party ribbons with the self-stick backing for a buck. I also use the duck tape and double seal it to the door. I had people steal them from my door. I then use the Christmas ribbons and bows that you get for 50% off after Christmas. It helps me find my room.

Archived