Yay! I finally booked my first RCI Cruise!!

We just booked our first cruise with Royal Caribbean (after 3 cruises with Carnival). A center hump on FOS on it's 9 May 10 Eastern sailing. Yay!!

I'm hoping for some great relaxation and views during the day and some fun parties at night. We were thisclose to booking the Carnival Dream instead (especially since it was both newer and cheaper) but decided to take the leap and try another line. I'm sure this ship won't disappoint. Now... only ten more months to wait :(

I'll be looking for your truthful review when you return from your cruise. I love hearing from Carnival cruisers about the comparisons. Puts what's usually said about bias on this board in perspective. Have a great time.:D

I'll be looking for your truthful review when you return from your cruise. I love hearing from Carnival cruisers about the comparisons. Puts what's usually said about bias on this board in perspective. Have a great time.:D

I just posted last night onto the review that's up on both boards...a woman who's a CCLer comparing CCL to her first RCI cruise. I said I LOVE concise comparison reviews of the two lines.

So we'll be waiting, OP, for your review! :)

We just booked our first cruise with Royal Caribbean (after 3 cruises with Carnival). A center hump on FOS on it's 9 May 10 Eastern sailing. Yay!!

Congratulations on choosing RCI, we're in our first center hump on FOS (second time) in 79 days also doing the Eastern route. Can't wait to experience the hump as all these folks on here rave about them!

There are a few photos of FOS if you follow the link under my signature.

You'll have a great time.

Archived