Favorite picture

code_d

It is always aboard ChairHog Season.

Not ever a reason.. Is it Greed ? A need? To be a steed?

chair%20hog.JPG

Never heard of a chairhog one deck ABOVE the pool. :confused: Next to a stack of EMPTY chairs, no less!

OK- What one picture would you post that sticks out in your mind most about cruising? The one that you can look at and the whole experience comes back to you, and why?

This one is one of a person my DW and I met at Costa Maya. We were in off the Miracle and he was off the Valor. In just that shotr period of time we shared a great moment of friendship and companionship. It turned out that he had lost his wife and after being a sinlge dad for a couple of years, not doing anything for himself- his parents gave him and made him go on his cruise for himself. The people we meet along the way touch our lives, and is a reason we enjoy going.

P1000047.jpg

Many years ago, I had the opportunity to photograph Carnival Destiny while on the back balcony on Carnival Victory. We were leaving New York, so the twin towers were in the background. Not my best shot, but still my most precious even after thirty-eight years of cruising

Archived