Favorite picture

code_d

That pic has been around a couple of years now.

The big debate at the time was, WHAT SHIP IS THIS? I don't think it was ever figured out, or I missed the result. You can see some letters of the ship below, but not enough for me to figure out.

But it CERTAINLY wasn't taken by me. I don't even climb the rockwall on RCCL!

But it was taken from inside the hole on the funnel, obviously. You can see the horn.

On the Coastline in St Lucia

100_1911.jpg

The Atlantic (left) and the Carribean (right) sides of St Kitts Shipwreck beach bar and grill on the right hand side just before the hill.

100_2204.jpg

Now that's breathtaking.

Nikon (always!) CoolPix . . . was using The Little Woman's camera. I've never been disappointed with any of our (many) Nikon products.

Nikon is good. But Canon has reallly taken the digital by storm, and I even still use and get unbelievable results with my Canon AE-1 program SLR.

Now that's breathtaking.

Nikon (always!) CoolPix . . . was using The Little Woman's camera.

I've never been disappointed with any of our (many) Nikon products.

Nikon is good. But Canon has really taken the digital by storm,

and I even still use and get unbelievable results with my Canon AE-1 program SLR.

Good glass is good glass ;)

and Japanese optics generally ..have been tops now for over 50 years

- you can hardly go wrong.

Now that's breathtaking.

Nikon (always!) CoolPix . . . was using The Little Woman's camera. I've never been disappointed with any of our (many) Nikon products.

Nikon is good. But Canon has reallly taken the digital by storm, and I even still use and get unbelievable results with my Canon AE-1 program SLR.

Oh! That is STILL my favorite camera! I've had it for like 20 years, and it still takes great pics. I neglect it for the digital now, but every once in a while I get it out...

Here's mine (which I've posted on this board before.) It is a Carnival ship -- don't know which -- I shot as it sailed away under stormy skies in Grand Cayman. My personal fav.

SailAway.jpg

Kind of eeire. Weird how the seas are so calm and a storm is moving in. The clarity of the ship that far out is awesome too. Can even see the smoke. Very nice!:)

Archived