Favorite picture

code_d

On john heald's blog from a few days ago there are some new pictures of the carnival dream in italy... Those are my favorites so far... Can't link to them right now because i'm on my phone... But go to his blog and look back a few entries and you'll find them.

OK- What one picture would you post that sticks out in your mind most about cruising? The one that you can look at and the whole experience comes back to you, and why?

In the spirit of the OP's question above, the below is a picture of the port of Miami at sunset as seen from the bridge of a freighter. For me this was THE cruise of my civilian life. Technically not a "fun" cruise, it qualifies as a cruise. :D If you have some time and care to read about it, I did write a review for the sister site to Cruise Critic.

http://www.independenttraveler.com/tripreports/tripreports.cfm?ID=355

Sunset%20-%20Port%20of%20Miami%20-%2026%20Apr%202006%20as%20the%20Arno%20departs.jpg

If you have some time and care to read about it, I did write a review for the sister site to Cruise Critic.

http://www.independenttraveler.com/tripreports/tripreports.cfm?ID=355

I just got done reading your review ~ thank you SO much for providing the link! Travel by freighter has always been a dream of mine, so to be able to live vicariously through your story was a pleasure. :)

BTW, I wonder if Pierre is still trying to find a way to get that stove home.... LOL!

and although this wasn't on the cruise, it was on the way home.....and even though it was almost 5 years ago, it is still priceless to me...What fun they had all week!

Those are kids that had a good vacation! Very cute. :)

Archived