comfort suite ??

kingtns

I'm sure this has been answered before but I can't find it. We booked a room at comfort suites for the sole purpose of hanging in Atlantis...check in is at 3 but we arrive early in the am...can we still get the bands to enter Atlantis??

Thanks so much!

Susan

I'm sure this has been answered before but I can't find it. We booked a room at comfort suites for the sole purpose of hanging in Atlantis...check in is at 3 but we arrive early in the am...can we still get the bands to enter Atlantis??

Thanks so much!

Susan

Yes, you can check in as early as you want, they will give you your hotel ID and then you just go to any towel hut over at Atlantis to get your wristbands and towels and you are all set....ENJOY!

Thanks bajathree!! Chris you are soooo right...blind leading the blind...we will be doing it together...literally...lol...& I sure can't wait! hopefully on my end since I am a party of 5 & the room is only for 4 I won't have a problem...I can't see them not letting buy a ticket for Arielle!

Susan

Archived