Bermuda excursions

SueCTlady

Hi...We have started looking into excursions that involve snorkeling. I have called several companies that offer boat ride and snorkeling only to find out that they have contracts with the cruise lines. So I would have to book through NCL. Has anyone had this problem or can anyone offer any advice? Thanks..Sue

Hi...We have started looking into excursions that involve snorkeling. I have called several companies that offer boat ride and snorkeling only to find out that they have contracts with the cruise lines. So I would have to book through NCL. Has anyone had this problem or can anyone offer any advice? Thanks..Sue

I suggest you go to the cruisecritic Ports of Call Bermuda site and you will find a lot of suggestions for snorkeling on your own. One I have used and liked and has been recommended by many others is Jessie James. They use a high speed boat and get to more snorkeling sites than most excursions. They pick you up and drop you off at the same pier where the NCL ships dock.

I ran into the same problem but it led me to Jessie James Snorkel Cruise in Bermuda......$65 per adult, $45 for kids. I have snorkelled with them in Oct 08 and again in June 09. They take you to 3 different spots to snorkel, one of which is over the Coral Sea Gardens and another is over ship wrecks. Just google "Jessie James Snorkel". If you email them for information, make sure you include your phone number.....both comcast and yahoo blocks email from Bermuda so just in case Jill's (one of the owners) email back gets blocked she will call you to make arrangements or answer your questions. I highly recommend them! (The business is named after the owners Mom, Jessie and father, James.) HTH

Archived