Hamilton Harbor Nights Front Street

jjtt

We were in Bermuda several years ago and in Hamilton on Front Street on Wednesday evening they closed the street down. The locals sold art, crafts, etc. Hubby and I (along with my in laws) will be there again in a few weeks and was wondering if they still do this? :confused: We had a nice time and would like our parents to enjoy the evening there.

I was reading about the Gombey dancers in Fodor's Bermuda 2009 and it says they are on display at the Bermuda Harbour Nights event on Front Street in Hamilton on Tuesdays around 3? I'd like to know when they actually have it as well.

We will be heading to Bermuda on the the Dawn August 30th. Our ship docks @ West End on Wed 9/2 @ 8:00. I do believe the Habour Nighte is that Wednesday evening. I do not know if there have it any other time.

We'll ferry across or do the ship's excursion. I think it starts around 7 or 8:00 p.m. Hope this helps you. Looking to Harbour Night

I am disappointed that our cruise in Oct. ( the only 7 day RCI one this year) is too late for the festivals in the evenings. So, I hope that you enjoy them, as we have in the past!

I think the economy and sponsorships are down, so they shortened the entertaiment season.:(

Archived