Help! I goofed : (

M-E-K

Oh no! In all of the excitement of booking our cruise, I did not let our travel agent know that we had sailed on NCL previously (6 years ago on the Dawn). Then while reading through posts here on cruise critic, I saw that there is a "club" you are able to be a part of when you've sailed more than once on their cruise line and that you get SPECIAL PRICING for that. Is it too late to get the discount I should have had?

Oh no! In all of the excitement of booking our cruise, I did not let our travel agent know that we had sailed on NCL previously (6 years ago on the Dawn). Then while reading through posts here on cruise critic, I saw that there is a "club" you are able to be a part of when you've sailed more than once on their cruise line and that you get SPECIAL PRICING for that. Is it too late to get the discount I should have had?

Have you made your final payment yet? You can contact NCL and get your Lattitude ( the club) # and see if your TA can make any adjustments if there are any, and attach your Lattitude # to your booking. To add a little pizzazz to your cruise, they have a Lattitude gathering and they give you free colorful drinks and see if you want to buy any cruise rewards for future cruising.:) (which these are a good deal. You buy one for $250 and get an instant OBC for $100. You use them to book future cruises as your down payment. They are availalbe to everyone, not just Lattitude members.)

Good Luck.

Don't forget to ask about any Union or Military discounts if you qualify.:D

Good advise from the above postings. The latitude discount isn't offered on popular sailings, more on off season ones. yes, call you Travel agent, let them know, if you haven't made final payment and there is a discount you will be able to get it. If it is after final payment you are probably out of luck. And,yes there are other discounts, again, they are not always listed or available.

Nita

Archived