Spa Menu (food not massages and facials) on Liberty

mdorbert

Can anyone provide feedback on the Spa Menu items on the breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. We are sailing on Liberty in September and I prefer to plan my meals ahead of time (keeps me from over-eating). I'd love to know if the Spa items are worth trying.... any recommendations?

Thanks

Michelle

There was another thread about who has tried the spa menu choices that is quite long if you want to read it, but it was not particular to just one ship.

All the "spa menu" is is one choice in each category where the calorie count is lower, so its considered a healthier choice, it isnt a special menu.

It might be the salmon is the entree, and they pick a low calorie fruit plate in the appetizer section. Sure Iv had these choices, because I love fish and love fruit. I dont pick them necessarily because they have a little notation that says they are a spa menu selection. If you are watching calories, most people can figure out themselves what is a healthy/lower calorie choice to me, but Carnival also notates them on the menu.

Thanks... for some reason, I got the impression that it was a special menu. I do count calories... wish they would add calorie info to everything... definitely wishful thinking!

Thanks again,

michelle

Archived