Please don't all shout at me !!

Pipkins

I'll bet that if they called it a training cruise special and offered passage only for returning customers at a 75% discount, they'd have no trouble filling it.

Then they could set up an anonymous suggestion/critique box and get immediate honest feedback from people who know how things really should be.

Since I had the idea, I'd like an 80% fare reduction please.

sounds like a fine way to spend an afternoon trying all the different mojitos....

I could quickly get used to this life....:)

I did get used to it :D I have been depressed ever since disembarking in Lisbon :( But we will be back on Odyssey in November :cool:

I'll bet that if they called it a training cruise special and offered passage only for returning customers at a 75% discount, they'd have no trouble filling it.

Then they could set up an anonymous suggestion/critique box and get immediate honest feedback from people who know how things really should be.

I agree with you. This goes back to my comment that if we had known it was a cruise being used to train new staff, and was priced accordingly, we would not have been disappointed. After we complained about the service, we could not move without regular staff checking our satisfaction! This had the opposite effect intended in that our cruise was constantly interrupted, and this built up to the extent that we felt like locking ourselves in our suite.

I review staff performance when I am not on holiday - so this was hardly a vacation !!

Brilliant idea! I suggest they offer these 'training' cruises next spring to those who have had, say, three cruises on Seabourn in the past, say, four years - i.e. real aficionados. (Yes, we do qualify).:D

Archived