Best time for Supper Club-first have to get son to Camp Carnival-what time?

3redheads

We would like to schedule dinner in the supper club, but we aren't sure what time to schedule it. We would have to schedule it after our son is in Camp Carnival.

What time can we sign our son into Camp Carnival?

Which day is the best to make reservations at the Supper Club? I know on Royal Caribbean, many did not want to miss certain dinners served in the Main Dining Room.

Will it take about 2 hours?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

PS We're on a 7 day cruise on Legend

You should first find out what the formal nights are on your cruise - unless you don't mind missing them - then you can go to the Supper club on a 'non-elegant' night (so you don't miss the lobster or prime rib or ???)

I believe Camp Carnival will take the kids to dinner - probably around 5 or 6 pm - so anytime after that would be fine - I would suggest something like 7 pm - by then there will certainly be activities going on.....and yes the dinner takes at least 2 hours! ENJOY!

Thank you for the response! HOw do you find out what nights are the formal nights? We were going to book the Supper Club online, before we left.

Lobster and prime rib on formal nights? Sounds yummy!

You will love dinner in the Supper Club! - did the Legend for my Honeymoon and we ate there twice.

I like a mid week reservation ... and I have also enjoyed a reservation on the last evening as a "great ending" .... plus I am usually tired of the MD room by then!

Have a great time

We found 7:00 to work well for our supper club reservation. The Camp Carnival dinner started at 6:00 and from there the kids went directly into their evening Camp Carnival activities until 10:00. We had plenty of time to enjoy our dinner.

Thank you for the response! HOw do you find out what nights are the formal nights? We were going to book the Supper Club online, before we left.

Lobster and prime rib on formal nights? Sounds yummy!

Usually 'elegant' nights are on the 1st sea day and then towards the end of the cruise - possibly on another sea day? Your best bet is to read some recent Legend reviews or ask the question on the main boards - I'm sure someone just off the Legend will be able to give you that information!

Monday and Friday are the "formal " nights on the Legend. I usually go on Tuesday night at 7 or 7:30 . I'm usually there for at least 2 1/2 hrs enjoying my king sized porterhouse steak and all the extras. I like going with a few extra people as it adds to the conviviality of the occasion

Mark

Archived