Reviews of your Cruises

sunbaker

HI everyone,

I am enjoying reading all your questions and answers and am learning alot .

I see some of you mention you will write a review of your cruise when you get back but can't find where these reviews are - as I would love to read some.

I have seen on the home page of Cruise Critic there are some reviews of Pacifc Dawn but they are quite old. Is there somewhere else on this site I should be looking???

Thanks!!

I have always posted mine on this section of the forum. If you use the search facility and type in the word "review" you will find a lot of options. Otherwise just scroll back through the pages and look for threads with the word review in the title. Have fun reading! :)

Evon.

Hi

As Evon has said the best way is just to search as there is no special place in this forum to post reviews so they do get lost very quickly.

I have done 3 reviews, none on the Pacific Dawn though. I have links to my reviews in my signatures which you will find some others do as well. Happy reading, when you start looking you will find hundreds that will keep you occupied for ages!

Lesley :)

HI everyone, I am enjoying reading all your questions and answers and am learning alot. I see some of you mention you will write a review of your cruise when you get back but can't find where these reviews are - as I would love to read some. I have seen on the home page of Cruise Critic there are some reviews of Pacifc Dawn but they are quite old. Is there somewhere else on this site I should be looking??? Thanks!!

Hi sunbaker

This is where cruise reviews should go:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/

but generally people post in this forum where they very quickly get lost.

I'm currently writing a review of the Pacific Dawn and eventually I'll post it in the reviews section.

Cheers

ging466

Perhaps we could look into getting a Review thread stickied...

I believe there ISNT a limit to how much can be in 1 thread. I know people do some very long (and good ones) but what if we also had a thread that people could add to and follow a set format... For Example:

SHIP:

Cruise Name

Cruise Date (Start - Finish)

Review Link (Link to Thread on CC):

That way we have a thread that will always be on the main page AND is literally an index of all our reviews?

Whats everyone elses take on it?

OMG Luckie I LOVED reading that review. Thanks soooo much for that. And the pictures s well. Awesome!!

Now if only I could read more of the same... it would help me get through the next 14 days until my cruise LOL

And Itachi, what a wonderful idea. I definately think they should do that and make a sticky thread for reviews of each ship cruise.

Thanks again,

Glad to hear you enjoyed the review Cheryl & Sunbaker :)

Fantastic idea Itachi, you should definately start one. I would be happy to add my review to the thread.

Perhaps we could even list a "Destination" field (etc. New Zealand, South Pacific) to help those who are searching for reviews based on destination?

Glad to hear you enjoyed the review Cheryl & Sunbaker :)

Fantastic idea Itachi, you should definately start one. I would be happy to add my review to the thread.

Perhaps we could even list a "Destination" field (etc. New Zealand, South Pacific) to help those who are searching for reviews based on destination?

Good idea Luckie - I just created the thread and added a Port(s) of Call option!

I dunno how these things work but is the best way to get a thread stickied (besides mentioning in the thread itself) to email an admin person and ask very nicely)?

Great initiative Itachi!! Hope everyone uses it. I will when I come back from my first ever cruise next month!!!!

Yeah i hope it works out - that way I am sure everyones reviews will be really appreciated in time to come.

I am sure you will enjoy ur cruise, let us know how it goes!!

Good idea Luckie - I just created the thread and added a Port(s) of Call option!

I dunno how these things work but is the best way to get a thread stickied (besides mentioning in the thread itself) to email an admin person and ask very nicely)?

Great work on getting the thread setup, I have added my review to it.

It will be good to have all the reviews in the one place, especially the ones that are otherwise missed.

I'm not sure how to get a thread stickied, but I assume you would just be able to email an admin.

Congratulations on a fantastic idea and one I'm sure that we all appreciate! :)

A very enjoyable read, cazz. Nice to hear that Princess looked after you well enough to book another cruise with them...off to NZ for some hokey pokey at Napier, right?

Cheers,

Anna

Glad you liked. Isnt it funny, its only since i have been on here that i have heard so much about this hokey pokey icecream...is it really that good? incidentally, that is my fav flavour:p

a review stickie for each ship that is based in austarlia and nz, dawn & sun princess, pacific daw, sun, jewel, pearl)

I think then the whole page will be full of stickies lol.. I'm running a 22" widescreen so it wouldnt affect me, but our old pc for instance has a normal one and may be too hard to manage.

That was a good review Cazz... enjoyed it!

I think then the whole page will be full of stickies lol.. I'm running a 22" widescreen so it wouldnt affect me, but our old pc for instance has a normal one and may be too hard to manage.

That was a good review Cazz... enjoyed it!

im running a 48 in

Archived