Splendor 6450 Aft Cabin Questions

crystal blue

This is an interesting cabin...For starters, you have a little entry foyer that you share with 6448:

107756068307_0_ALB.jpg

The cabin itself looks spacious:

607756068307_0_ALB.jpg

907756068307_0_ALB.jpg

Sorry, no bathroom or verandah pictures. I did not stay in this cabin, but when I did my Mexi-not B2B on Splendor, I used the time on turnaround day when I was waiting to go ashore and explore Hotel Queen Mary to snoop around and take pictures of all the cabin categories I will never occupy. EM

Hi, we were on in june and right next door to 6450. That is what the inside of the cabin looks like cuz on embark day i peeked. I can tell you form looking over the balcony that it looked as though those 2 cabins in that foyer area did not have much privacy on their balconies they almost looked like there were shared as a wrap around. I can tell you we almost never saw our neighbors out on theres. As all the rest of the afts people were out using their balconies. not sure why...

It was our 1st time in Aft balcony we loved the room and extended balcony, I can tell you you will hear and feel vibration about getting into ports but you will get used to it. We also heard music from bars below not to loud but you also get used to it. We are not party animals so we were back to cabin by 11pm and I think music goes until early am.

The splendor is a great ship. Make sure you find the rotesstrie chicken it is awesome. The burrito bar is good too, just a line always.

Have fun...

This is an interesting cabin...For starters, you have a little entry foyer that you share with 6448:

107756068307_0_ALB.jpg

The cabin itself looks spacious:

607756068307_0_ALB.jpg

907756068307_0_ALB.jpg

Sorry, no bathroom or verandah pictures. I did not stay in this cabin, but when I did my Mexi-not B2B on Splendor, I used the time on turnaround day when I was waiting to go ashore and explore Hotel Queen Mary to snoop around and take pictures of all the cabin categories I will never occupy. EM

Yep! That's it :D. We had that cabin last November. It was fantastic and the balcony was awesome!!

Enjoy :)

Happy Cruzin, sounds like you really enjoyed the cabin. Did you have any issues with noise from the lounge below on deck 5? I'm not to concerned, since I like to be out in the evening enjoying some dancing, drinks and a little gambling. Does the balcony have a lounge chair as well as the regular balcony chairs? Please share any other thoughts you have about the cabin or the cruise.

Archived