Mediterranean Cruise-Grand-outlet question

jdblakeslee

I need to know if I should bring an adapter for the electrical outlet. We'll be cruising on the Grand in October from Venice to Rome and before I start looking for my European selection of adapters, I figured I check with y'all. Also, are the hair dryers in the cabins ok? I really don't want to bring mine, but I will, if need be...

Thanks, I know this question has been beat to pieces but I can't seem to find my answer.

Jennifer

Perfect! We aren't staying pre or post cruise so I'm in good shape!

Jennifer

That takes care of the outlets. The hairdryers are another story. Very weak. It depends on your needs, but cabin hairdryers on High might be equivalent to your own on Low.

I need to know if I should bring an adapter for the electrical outlet. We'll be cruising on the Grand in October from Venice to Rome and before I start looking for my European selection of adapters, I figured I check with y'all. Also, are the hair dryers in the cabins ok? I really don't want to bring mine, but I will, if need be...

Thanks, I know this question has been beat to pieces but I can't seem to find my answer.

Jennifer

Yes bring a strip plug along with the adaptor.

DW always uses the ship's blow drier - she is very, very, particular about her hair and she says that they work very well. So, it is your call about the blow drier. Also, good luck with your travel. Since, it sound like you are not getting there the day before your cruise, I hope your flight(s) will be smooth and on-time.

Power strip is a definite good idea.

Good luck to you and enjoy your cruise.

Fathercop, thanks for the info on the blowdryer! Also, our cruise ship stays in the Venice port for the first night before we sail the next day...

Should have plenty of time to make the ship, even with possible delays!

Your wisdom shared, and thanks...

Jennifer

Archived