Coffee /Soda Card Diamond Princess

mummyrose

Hi All

Could someone tell me please if these are available on the Diamond Princess (Please forrgive me if this has been asked all ready...computers and I do not go together)....

Would you know the recent cost also....

Is there any other cards etc out there, sometimes i have read of Icecream???? cards....Cruising is all new to us with only recemtly being on the Dawn Princess...and now we are addicted;)

Thanks for tacking the time to answer my annoying questions:D:D

Hi All

Could someone tell me please if these are available on the Diamond Princess (Please forrgive me if this has been asked all ready...computers and I do not go together)....

Would you know the recent cost also....

Is there any other cards etc out there, sometimes i have read of Icecream???? cards....Cruising is all new to us with only recemtly being on the Dawn Princess...and now we are addicted;)

Thanks for tacking the time to answer my annoying questions:D:D

Yes they both are, $28 coffee (7day cruise)

Soda card is about $3-$4 per day.

Yes they both are, $28 coffee (7day cruise)

Soda card is about $3-$4 per day.

Just to add a bit to Colo here. The soda card is now $4.25 per day times the number of days of your voyage, plus 15% gratuity. ;)

The coffee card is the same price no matter what the length of your cruise. It has punches on it (trying to remember how many, but I think it was 15. Someone please correct me if I am wrong here) that they punch one out with each specialty coffee you order, and gives you unlimited brewed coffee which they don't punch the card for. And if you don't use all the punches, you can take it on your next cruise as it isn't good for just the cruise you purchased it on, it carrys over. ;)

The coffee card is great for specialty coffee and fresh brewed. When you first board, someone will be wondering around the ship but espeially in Horizon Court offering them.

Also, on the Diamond, the only place to get coffee in the morning is the bar inside the the indoor pool. The lobby bar opens a little later about 8 AM, they are more personalble.

While you are getting coffee, check out the waffle station located in the pizza stand by the out door pool on deck 14, they are to die for!

Yes, it is $1 for coffee and the prices go up from there for the specialty ones. They put it on your shipboard account using your cruise card.

We shared one card for the fresh brewed, my wife went through about 10 of the punches for capicino.

By the way, we did try some of the syrup coffee, although not great, it was OK, much better than the last time we cruised, I remember wondering if they were using bilge water to make it!

The coffee card is great for specialty coffee and fresh brewed. When you first board, someone will be wondering around the ship but espeially in Horizon Court offering them.

Also, on the Diamond, the only place to get coffee in the morning is the bar inside the the indoor pool. The lobby bar opens a little later about 8 AM, they are more personalble.

While you are getting coffee, check out the waffle station located in the pizza stand by the out door pool on deck 14, they are to die for!

Wow, thanks 2278 you answered all the questions I have been wondering about the coffee card!

Do you know if the pastries/cakes are free in the Lobby Bar (like they are on Celebrity)?

We did not notice any pastries at the lobby bar, however they did have them set up with the a coffee stand by the omlette station which is the place you get burgers and hot dogs in the afternoon. This is the area on deck 14 by the outdoor pool.

We did not notice any pastries at the lobby bar, however they did have them set up with the a coffee stand by the omlette station which is the place you get burgers and hot dogs in the afternoon. This is the area on deck 14 by the outdoor pool.

I thought the Lobby Bar and the Patisserie were one and the same?

Or is there a Patisserie somewhere else on the Diamond which also serves coffee. If so is there a charge for the pastries there?

I have been on one Celebrity Millenium Cruise to Alaska this summer. They had free coffee pretty much all day, as also juice. Soda card was needed for soda.

On Princess is there no coffee that is included in the cruise price? Does one need to buy coffee during breakfast time too?

thanks.

On Princess is there no coffee that is included in the cruise price? Does one need to buy coffee during breakfast time too?

thanks.

Coffee (made from a syrup, not fresh brewed) is available 24 hours a day at no additional charge.

The coffee card allows you to get unlimited fresh brewed coffee when the bars that make it are open.

Archived