Latest reservation before ship departs?

mdxter

We are scheduled to leave on the Fantasy next Thursday (Aug. 13). We are contemplating bringing our DD and therefore booking a room for her and FIL (to help take care of her). Have not made a decision. If we decided book a room (any room as long as they are on board), when is the latest I can book a room before my Aug. 13 departure? Thanks

I can contact Carnival to book on the morning of the cruise? That is great. I will try and work on my DW to see if i can get my DD on board. I just know that my DD will have fun on the Fantasy. My DD is only three but she has been on the Valor and Glory. thanks for the info.

I would contact Carnival now and ask that question. Better yet, find a cruise leaving in the next day or two, and call Carnival the day of that cruise and inquire about a reservation. If they tell you no, it is too late (as opposed to no room left), you can ask what is the first cruise you can book. That will give you and idea how far ahead they will take reservations.

I think I would call carnival and ask. It thought I had read somewhere on here that they need so many hours to run names thru homeland security. I have booked last minute the day prior to departure but not sure about the day of. Check to be sure.

Just contacted carnival and you guys are right. I can call on the day of departure to book if choose to. Hopefully it will not come down to that day but it is good to know.

It is our anniversary cruise and i know that we are supposed to cruise alone to get some getaway time. My girls will be in great hands with grand parents but i just know i will miss them soooo much.

Don't get to excited if you are going to book the day of sailing. Most ships sail full and by the day of sailing they have already released empty cabins to travel agents. There is a very good chance there will be no rooms. Good Luck though. Cindy

Archived