PL or Hotwire FLL hotels with cruise parking?

mimicsr

Does anyone have any experience with hotels offered on Priceline or Hotwire in FLL that would offer parking for the duration of a cruise? I've used them both before in other locations but never with the parking question. Thanks for any replies.

since the PL or HW rates will not include parking, i would not use these, then expect to get a parking package...................

you should just book directly....you posted 2 similar threads on this subject.....(one for PL/HW one for the package.................)

try these....

springhill suites, courtyard FLL airport/cruiseport, la quinta, hampton inn, hyatt place.

you can search through the other threads here too as this gets asked at least twice a day.......

megr is correct!! Do not use bidding sites for parking packages. You could end up with a low rate and when you check in the hotel is allowed to add a daily parking fee.

Check out parksleepandfly.com You'll find lots of good ideas there. There are parksleepandcruise hotels included...actually either works. You can book there. We always get great deals for packages out of Chicago at this site....lower than the hotels themselves offer.

Thanks for the replies. That's kind of what I thought. I did check out parksleepandfly.com but was able to get the LaQuinta in Dania/Hollywood for a really great rate with free parking. Thanks again.

I also was able to get free parking through HW at the Springhill Suites for our cruise last May and will do it again for October. You don't have to have a parking package for SpringHill Suites or La Quinta.

Archived